The goals of my community are to share personal wonderful dining experiences from eateries that serve vegetarian or vegan food items, to promote a healthy and non-cruel eating lifestyle, to approach readers who have similar favoritism towards eating (like I do), to tell audiences how tasty the seemingly non-mainstream cuisines could be like and to stimulate their interest towards vegetarian or even vegan cuisines. Of course, I hope that my readers could pay visits to the food places I’ve mentioned in my blogs and enjoy themselves thoroughly.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s crucial for audiences to feel like they are in a comfortable and safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them when meeting them in person
- Feel free to exchange extra information about food, or even personal interests with other readers with mutual agreement
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align, don’t force others to agree with your views
- Respect the privacy and personal information of readers and other stakeholders
- Communicate with courtesy, patience and respect
- Have fun!
- Verbal abuse and personal attacks on anyone are strongly prohibited
- Never use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others, including readers and eateries
- Post pointless comments that are unrelated to the community
- Use the comment functions and other accessible links responsibly. These tools are intended to keep readers in touch with the page, to help facilitate networking and to promote common interests.
- When ensuring the contact information that you leave on the page is true, please also be careful not to disclose too much personal information that could cause personal harm or unwanted nuisances, such as mobile numbers or living address.
We would take action if we see anyone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means issuing that person a warning through mailbox; other times it means seeking further help from legal institutions. We request that all readers report behavior that violates my guidelines to firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the community and leaving comments or other information on my page, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.